SUMMER LEAGUE REGISTRATIONS CLOSE MAY 28TH, 2017
FALL LEAGUE REGISTRATIONS BEGIN May 15th, 2017
NFL FLAG is now powered by USA Football, the sport's National Governing Body. Memberships are loaded with access to USA Football's educational courses, tools and resources, improving the NFL FLAG experience.
Registered NFL FLAG players receive a free joint parent-player membership to USA Football. Become a better player by using USA Football's online member tools and resources.
This co-ed division is a great introductory competitive program that introduces the fun of flag football! The fundamentals of how to play the game, including blocking, are taught in a fun and inclusive atmosphere. Our flag program is affiliated with USA Football and NFL Flag programs.
We offer two seasons - Summer and Fall. You can now choose your teammates! (up to 10 players) COST - $85
Once registered, each player will receive...
- NFL team-identified reversible jersey
- game shorts
- official NFL Flag football belt and flags
- free USA Football player membership
- NFL Flag players insurance
- player awards
All of our coaches must complete...
- background screening
- NYSCA Football certification
- concussion awareness certification
- NFL Flag certification
The season format consists of one (1) two-hour practice during the week and a game on Sunday. The season will finish with a Hilliard Flag Bowl Tournament that will give each team a minimum of two games with all players receiving a medallion and a team trophy for the top two teams in each division. Each team will play a minimum of seven (7) games to complete the season.
- Summer League practice begins the week of May 30th with the opening games on June 11th and the final games of the season on July 16th.
- Fall League practice begins the second week of August with the opening games in late August and the final games of the season in early October.
There will be one (1) official for each game and scores and team standings will be kept and updated online each week.